Copyright Disclaimer

Do not reproduce any of my texts published here. Plagiarism will be detected by Copyscape.



segunda-feira, abril 26, 2010

Teen-Poetry



LEMBRETE/CONSIDERAÇÕES


"infanto-juvenil" -
no Brasil, pessoas na idade infantil (zero até 12 anos completos) não podem participar de comunidades via internet. ...a idade mínima exigida é de 13 anos.  Consideramos as leis brasileiras: adolescência dos 12 aos dezoito anos completados

fonte/Silvia Mota
http://silviamota.ning.com/group/infantojuvenil


Poesia de Adolescente
by Soaroir - São Paulo/BR
26/4/10

 imagem/ Net

outro dia nasce
novinho…
estalando no meu vilarejo
lugar que ainda caminho


"Have I Ever?"
Have I ever told you how much you mean to me?
And how it feels like heaven whenever you're with me.
I just love the way you hold me in your warm embrace.
And when I'm down, how you gently wipe the tears from my face.
The way you kiss, how your lips softly and sweetly meet mine.
The way you innocently look into my eyes, with love and passion
and never cold like ice.

So, you're asking, "How much do I mean to you?"
Words can't explain how I feel,
but honey, I love you! 

This poem originally was published in Love Poems - Teenage Love Poems

Nenhum comentário: