Copyright Disclaimer

Do not reproduce any of my texts published here. Plagiarism will be detected by Copyscape.



segunda-feira, dezembro 01, 2008

No Room for Hate.

There is no room within my heart
for revenge, fire or hate
there is no room within my mind
for any thoughts like these.

I cannot find the words to say
just how it is I feel
but I know from deepest hurt
I must forgiveness find.

The hurt that’s been done to us
cuts sore like a knife,
but we must not, repay in kind
what has been done to us.

Instead we must try and find
the way that is so hard,
and reach out our loving hands
to find some friendship now.

There can be no more healing thing
than opening wide our eyes
and seeing that most other folk
are really just like us.



by David Gould

http://www.ipeace.me/profiles/blog/show?id=2217368%3ABlogPost%3A560727&xgs=1


Não há espaço para o Ódio

Não há em meu coração espaço
Para revanche, provocação ou rancor
Tampouco minha mente porta
Pensamentos quaisquer como estes.

Encontrar as palavras para dizer,
O jeito como me sinto, eu não consigo
Mas do fundo do coração sei
Que o perdão eu devo conceder.

A dor que estão a nos impingir
Navalha e abre feridas
Mas não devemos retribuir
Usando a mesma moeda
Devemos porém tentar e achar
O caminho que é difícil
E estender nossas mãos afetuosas
Para encontrar um amigo agora

Não pode haver melhor cura
Do que abrir bem nossos olhos
E perceber que muitas pessoas
São mesmo assim como nós

Tradução livre- português/Brasil
By Soaroir de Campos
http://www.pote-de-poesias.com/


"David Gould has sent you a message on iPeace
David & Soarir de CamposThank you for copying me in on this. I am very pleased to have this poem in a different language as those that translate it often forget to send me copies...i am aware of it being in French, Italian and Arabic but as I say I do not have copies. The more people that can hear its message the better.Love in Peace"

Nenhum comentário: